Download mCent Apk
Whenever we talk of web browsers, we get a conventional impression that a web browser will enable us to surf the web, access websites, download content and send/receive emails. mCent Which is quite true, to some extent. Since the turn of the century, technology has seen a number of developments and advancements. Furthermore, special mention to Sir Alan Turing and his cryptanalysis theory, because of which, computer science is what we know of, today. After the Second World War, computing and technology saw a rapid increase in the development rate. A number of inventors came up and a number of pieces of tech were released. It was not until 1971 that people came to realize that computers can be used as a daily item (just like televisions), thanks to the visionary Steve Jobs, who is regarded as the Father of Personal Computers (or the personal computing industry). mCent,Anyway, with the release of personal computers (abbreviated as PC), there grew a staunch interest among people and slowly and eventually, many other companies like Microsoft, Zenith and Compaq flourished (and established themselves) in the PC industry.
Anyway, coming back to web browsing. What all does one look for in a web browser these days? Well, the simple answer to this question is – features. Today’s web browsers are laden with all sorts of features that make the web browsing experience a lot fun and that is why web browsers like Opera, Firefox and Chrome are being widely used. Apart from leaving a substantial mark in the real-world computing industry, mobile web browsers are equally feature-laden and because of that they add to the web browsing experience. As mentioned earlier, there are over a thousand web browsers, each pertaining to one of the many operating systems out there. We all have heard the names of most of the common web browsers like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Apple’s original, Safari, but little do we know about the uncommon, hidden gems that are out there. One such popular web browser (for smartphones, tablets and even PCs and laptops) is mCent Browser.
The mCent web browser surpasses the expectations that one has from a mobile level internet browser. Unlike the other popular ones in the pool, this one has features unique enough to woo even the gravest of the tech-critics out there. Thanks to the ingenious approach of Nathan Eagle (research scientist at MIT and Ph.D. member at Santa Fe Institute), he co-founded the mCent web browser in 2009. With that, he enabled thousands of people to get free, fast internet access with just a tap on a screen. The best feature of the mCent web browser is that, every time a user accesses the web via mCent, he/she receives credits that can be used to do a prepaid recharge on your device (Indian prepaid users).
Download mCent web browser online for free today.
More About mCent
As told earlier, mCent was founded by Nathan Eagle and the international variant of the app provides free internet access (without any fees or registration fees) to all. However, the Indian variant of the app has a unique crediting system, through which it rewards the users with credits every time the user accesses the web. All these credits can later on be used as actual money to recharge the prepaid devices via the mCent web browser itself. With mCent, apart from merely browsing the web and earning reward points, you can also read the latest news from around the world, get live access to cricket scores, read thousands of e-newspapers from around the globe and even download and stream videos online for free. Other cool features of mCent can be known from the section below. Download mCent web browser online for free today.
Features of mCent Web Browser-
mCent web browser comes loaded with hundreds of really cool features because of which it is regarded as one of the best web browsers in the world. As per the official stats laid down by the company, mCent web browser has been downloaded more than 20 million times, and the app boasts of a daily user count of over a million. With these statistics, it is safe to say that not only is mCent web browser loved by millions, but is even trustworthy to outshine in such a competitive environment. Some of the features of mCent web browser are-
- Users can earn free credits (or reward points) that can be used as real money to recharge the prepaid mobile phones using mCent app.
- There is the incognito mode that makes the browser not record any user activity (history, passwords and session) till the time it is on. There is also an embedded ad-blocker that proves to be very beneficial.
- It is very easy to bookmark a site or the entire session using the mCent web browser. Apart from that, there is also an option for offline browsing. With offline browsing, the browser saves the entire session onto the system (device) and the user gets direct access to it (even without internet access).
- You get access to news that may be local, regional or from around the world. mCent web browser provides news from a lot of popular news channels and websites like – AajTak, Tez, ABP News and NDTV. Apart from that, there is also news content from popular news dailies (and newspapers) like – The Hindu, The Times of India, Hindustan Times and The Pioneer.
- Apart from that, you also get access to sports news from around the globe. Sports news can be directly added to the home screen of the mCent web browser.
- The web browser makes use of advanced cloud acceleration that makes content load faster and contrarily, consume very less data. So, even if you have a slow internet connection, browsing the web on mCent web browser will be easy.
- You can also watch and download videos from YouTube, Metacafe, Dailymotion and Vimeo using mCent. Everything loads faster on mCent than most of the web browsers and thus, watching videos is a delightful experience.
- There also is a smart downloading feature that allows you to extract the maximum permissible download speed from your current network. With that, you can download plenty of stuff at once and sort your downloads as per your interest.
- For those of you who enjoy reading online, mCent web browser also has a reading mode that enables a high contrast, low brightness and warm colour tone, grayscale mode that not only is softer on the eyes, but it also consumed very less battery.
- Talking of battery life, since the mCent web browser is a light app, it does not consume much battery and so those of you who do not have a good battery device, need not worry much.
- mCent web browser is a small sized app that it free from malicious contents like viruses, worms, spywares and malwares. Thus, all you have to do is download and install the app and start browsing uncaringly.
- Download mCent web browser online for free today and start browsing.
How to Install mCent Web Browser?
For Android Devices-
mCent web browser has been exclusively designed for the Android ecosystem. Those of you who own an Android powered device, all the need to do is follow some simple steps and you are good to go. Since we are already familiar with the features and the perks of the mCent web browser, here are steps to install it on your Android device.
- Download the mCent web browser app APK file online.
- Save it to a secure location on your device.
- On your device, open Settings > Security Settings.
- There, enable Installation from Unknown Sources.
- Now, using an Android file manager, search for the downloaded APK file for mCent web browser and open it.
- Tap on install and the installation will commence. After the mCent web browser gets installed, you can run it either from the app tray or can create a home screen shortcut for the app.
For Windows PC, laptops and tablets-
Just like the Android users, Windows users too can enjoy using the mCent web browser on their computers, laptops and tablets. The installation is quite similar to the Android devices, though another software is needed along with the APK file for mCent, that is, an Android emulator. A popular Android emulator is BlueStacks. Those of you who do not know what an Android emulator does, it emulates an Android platform onto the device you are running it that is necessary if you wish to run any Android application on a different operating system. Once you have downloaded and installed BlueStacks, do the following steps-
- Download the mCent web browser APK file online and save it on a secure location on your computer.
- Open BlueStacks and go to File > Open.
- Search for the mCent APK file and open it. After that, the installation will commence and you can run it using BlueStacks.
- Alternatively, you can also simply drag and drop the mCent APK file directly to the BlueStacks home screen for it to get installed.